- Taught the Alexander Technique for 18 years, since 1992.
- B.A. in psychology from Columbia University and winner of All-Ivy Award in tennis.
- Top tennis player at Columbia University, 1974-77.
- Competed on pro tennis circuit for 5 years.
- Taught Alexander Technique to Israel’s top tennis players, Israeli Tennis Center, Ramat Hasharon, Israel, 1993.
- Alexander Technique teacher and assistant men’s varsity tennis coach, Babson College, Wellesley, MA 2003.
- Alexander Technique teacher and assistant women’s varsity tennis coach, Princeton Universtiy, Princeton, NJ 2003-04.
Gary currently has a private Alexander Technique practice in Glen Head, NY and is tennis coach at Glen Head Racquet Club, Glen Head, Long Island, NY. For more information visit his website, www.tenniswithouttension.com
Gary has given numerous workshops on Alexander technique and tennis, including an annual summer workshop at Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, NY.